I finally got the passenger side rear torque box in place a few days ago. I’m not entirely happy with the fit, but it will have to do. The leaf spring front eye mount is in the same location as before, so it should be ok. In the process of putting the torque box in, I discovered that when the rearmost section of the frame rails were replaced in the past, they probably weren’t lined up all that well. The two sides have a spring center to center measurement difference of a bit over 1/4”. It’s not drastic, but probably not quite correct either. Hopefully the shackles will pretty well account for it. I couldn’t get the bottom edge of the box to line up with the rocker while having the torque box frame rail line up with the old. The front edge of the torque box also didn’t line up all that well with the floor pan. It seems to be okay though.
I also got the front eye bushing in the passenger side leaf spring. Got it in with a ball joint press, and with a socket extension through it to help keep it lined up. Something isn’t quite right with either the torque box or the bushing though, as it seems that the bushing is too wide to fit between the frame rail and the bracket on the torque box. I’ll need to either narrow the bushing a bit or bend the torque box bracket a bit.
There’s more stuff I’ve finished as well, but WordPress is being a pain with the pictures, so I’ll have to put those in separate posts sometime.