Next up was the driver’s side seat pan. I had already drilled all the holes for plug welding, so that saved a little time when it came to actually installing it. I also painted the underside of it beforehand. I lined the inside edge (the one along the tunnel) up by measuring from the front edge of the tunnel on the original floor pan to the front edge of the seat pan. Then I did my best to measure from the front edge of the floor to the front mounting holes to make sure it was sitting square. I tack welded it in place and placed the seat in to verify that it felt square. Then I pulled the seat back out and finished all of the plug welding and did a little lap/seam welding in a few areas around the edges.