Guess I have a blog now for the progress on my Mustang. :) I’ll try to use this to keep track of progress, though that means I need to remember to take pictures…

Anyway, right now the engine is still at the shop; it’s supposed to be done sometime this week. We’ll see. The car is on ramps and jack stands, though I still need to adjust them. I’ve added a little bit of bracing to keep the car from flexing when I cut old metal out, but still need to add more. Can never be too sure on something like that. I’m planning on replacing the full-length floor pans, toe boards, front frame rail extensions, and possibly (likely) the rear torque boxes and part of the rear frame rail. All on both the driver and passenger sides.

Keep a watch for more updates when I get around to them and actually make some progress.