Okay I haven’t been keeping up to date with this. The next several posts will be on stuff that I did a few weeks ago. I’m back at school now, so the car will hopefully be getting finished when I go home for winter break.
I ripped out the majority of the driver’s side metal to begin with. I replaced everything that I did on the passenger’s side, minus the rear torque box—there’s no way I could’ve hoped to finish the car if I replaced that on the driver’s side as well. That’ll have to wait for sometime in the future, if ever.
Nothing too exciting to post here. I just used the angle grinder with a cut off wheel to cut out the majority of the old metal, like usual. Found a decent bit of Bondo and some old patches, especially around the toe board area. Pictures: