I pretty much have the driver’s side shock tower work finished up. I ended up needing to babysit my niece for a good portion of today (and tomorrow), so I couldn’t get quite as much done as I wanted to.
I added a few little braces to the bottom of the shock tower-frame area, since that area still has some missing strength from rust issues that I can’t easily get to right now. Once again, not all that nice looking, but hopefully will do what they need to do.
The holes for the Shelby drop are also drilled on the driver’s side. I used the template from Opentracker, and started with a 1/8” pilot hole. Then I moved to a unibit and went up to about 15/32”, then switched to a 1/2” drill bit. It was pretty simple, and the only issue was that I should’ve gone a little smaller on the holes with the unitbit. It was difficult to get the 1/2” bit centered well. It looks like I’ll need to file it just a little bit to get the uca back in.